Tuesday, February 28, 2006


TO THE ONE

To the one, whose voice I love to hear,
and face I love to touch
To the one, who lets me have my way,
yet protects, and supports me in every way
To the one, who brightens up my lonely days,
and gives me strength for life
To the one, who coaches good Math,
and tucks the kids to bed each night



To the one, whose lap Lemuel and I loved to sit on
To the one, with hands so comforting
To the one, who I love to squeeze hug
To the one, who extends me more closet space
To the one, whom with I found the joys of marriage
To the one, who loved me just as I am
To the one, who means the world to me…


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

boo ✈️ said...

dear "to the One" :
haberdey!
:-)

Zarah Dizon said...

Hi Igs!

Hubby read your message, thanks from him.

Anonymous said...

The poem is really nice. It is always nice to know that there is still a true love out there. It gives us hope that the right one is just around the corner.