Wednesday, July 13, 2005

July 13 People

Said to have a feeling for the right time for something to happen, July 13 born people are divided into two extreme types: the less evolved, who believe themselves as unlucky and devastate their own self confidence; and the highly evolved cancerian whose self confidence and self esteem rarely waver.

I am a July 13 people, and so is Harrison Ford (the famous film actor), Father Flanagan (founder of Boy's Town and Roman Catholic Priest), John Jacob Astor IV (inventor of marine turbine and bicycle brake who died on board the Titanic). I could tell, with their lives and accomplishments that the last three belong to the highly evolved successful July 13 people. And I am...to my assessment, do not belong to both types. I am unique, in the middle, having both traits. Advantage or disadvantage? Not sure, it depends, timing is of the essence.

I believe in balance, life is a juggle and maintaining balance is a challenge. To have balance in every aspect of your life is pure success. Family, career, friends, social, spiritual - dividing my energy, time, and effort, making sure not one lacks my attention. This is where I work very hard at. This is how my life evolves. I am plus and minus to get the equal.



I am not famous as Harrison Ford, nor a genius like John Jacob Astor IV, certainly not a founder like Father Flanagan, but I believe that fate has a way of rewarding me for maintaining balance in my life, regardless of temporary setbacks, trials and obstacles.

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

boo ✈️ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
boo ✈️ said...

... nor is life the breaths that make moments in your life, but the moments that take your breath away!

so it was said of life...

happy birthday.