Thursday, July 12, 2007

fogged

I believe in balance, life is a juggle and maintaining balance is a challenge. To have balance in every aspect of your life is pure success. Family, career, friends, social, spiritual - dividing my energy, time, and effort, making sure not one lacks my attention. This is where I work very hard at. This is how my life evolves. I am plus and minus to get the equal.

I am not famous as Harrison Ford, nor a genius like John Jacob Astor IV, certainly not a founder like Father Flanagan, I am nothing compared to these successful July 13 people, but I believe that fate has a way of rewarding me for maintaining balance in my life, regardless of temporary setbacks, trials and obstacles.

Am I still the same person I am two years ago when I quoted the statements above?

Why is the frustration of things not happening the way I wanted them to be dragging me down? Why are my laughs so limited and territorial? Where is the strong-willed woman I used to call “me” a few years back? Why can’t I even write a meaty entry?

Ah...birthday blues…I’m still the old me…just fogged.

No comments: