Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We heart this boy!


Monday afternoon, the three of us, Abraham, Lemuel, and I went to Ralph’s with the purpose of buying Lemuel an anagram balloon. The cart was almost filled with everyday essentials when Lemuel said, "Mommy I thought it's about me!" And so we went to the balloon counter. Abraham eyed the biggest "Congrats Grad!" floater and wanted it for his younger brother. After a couple of minutes checking and rechecking, Lemuel said, "I don't need a balloon anyways, just get me Ice Cream!"

We went home with cookies and cream.

Tuesday, Brack and I missed work to attend Lemuel's school affair. He culminated from Elementary with an Academic Excellence Award. After the ceremonies and an important errand, we bought him a McNuggets meal from McDonalds and went home. He is happy.

Lemuel and friends
(Christopher, MM, Bryan, Salvador - he likes peanut butter)

No comments: