Saturday, January 13, 2007

tech geeks' vigil

Christmas is my favorite holiday, it's not only for kids, it's also for moms, for everyone, for tech geeks like me. It is the time to receive (or buy - worst case, LOL) our dreamt electronic products. Fortunately for me, I got 3 of the items in my secret wish list (existed only in my mind - although obvious to Brack and the kids - yet they didn't get for me) as a gift. I got Discovery 655, the ultimate (so far as of this writing - soon passé I know) bluetooth headset . I got this wristlet the only non-electronic item I wished for...and dyarannnn! the bestbuy giftcards. What's so good about the bestbuy gift cards? I can use it for...the Wii, the cool Wii softwares...and this "life in your pocket" gadget that makes tech geeks vigilant until June - the iphone.

The proper artistic response to digital technology is to embrace it as a new window on everything that’s eternally human, and to use it with passion, wisdom, fearlessness and joy. Ralph Lombreglia
What a coincidence, I'm so tech every January...see my last year's January 4 entry :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ms. Geeky Techie!!! My friends in the office and I are also eagerly awaiting the release of the iphone int he market. Kaso next year pa yata siya available outside the US. Buti ka pa, konting time na lang mag-wait....(sigh!)...

Zarah Dizon said...

Hahaha!!! nahawa ka na din??? It's one gadget that causes so much noise, even its name is controversial, Cisco was first to launch an iphone...let's see what happens :-)