Tuesday, December 26, 2006

why we don't have time machines

If I had gotten hold of a time machine three weeks ago, I would have traveled back in time and did a rewind. This is because I have been frustrated and depressed at how some things didn’t turn out the way I expected it to be. I’m generally good at keeping myself calm and composed, but recent circumstances and cosmic coincidences required more than Brack’s TLC and support. Thank God for mothers who come in really handy. So there I was, with tears and matching sobs, I vented out to my mother on the phone, overseas, for almost three hours. By the time we finished the line-burning talk, the heavy heart was gone replaced by swollen eyes.

That was three weeks ago…

Now, if I ever get lucky to bump into a time machine, I’d like to travel through time and do a fast forward. But I guess, even if physics would agree to the possibility of time machines, I don't think these machines will see daylight.

Imagine this equation:
Women (a fickle-minded creature) + Time Travel = ???
Imagine what a world it would be...


Ha!ha!ha! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Time hasn’t stopped for any troubles, heartaches, or any other malfunctions of this world, so please don’t tell me it will stop for you. C.S.Lewis

No comments: