Sunday, June 04, 2006

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Yesterday…

I saw him through the glass door and told my colleagues at work, “He is the man I am going to marry.” They thought it was a joke, maybe it was. Fifteen months later, on a lovely June sunset, we exchanged vows and professed our love before God, our families, and friends.

Today…

Thirteen years passed, our two boys are growing fast, days and nights are even better. His eyes still melts me; the sound of his voice remains the best music I hear.

Tomorrow…

Our sunset together…just like the sunset when we were joined.

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life. Hugh Walpole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaww... congratulations!

Zarah Dizon said...

Thanks Ernie! By the ways, I am totally moved by your latest entry.

Jim said...

your love for each other is evident. Congrats. It gets even better.