Monday, April 10, 2006

that look...

Toys R Us, Los Feliz, Saturday night.

The kids are busy checking out the latest game cube games and I am digging out the PS2 games bargain basket out of curiosity. I don't know why but I felt like someone's gazing at me. I turned my head towards my back...Brack, standing a meter away is starring at me. Jokingly I asked, "Why are you starring at me like that? Do you find me beautiful?" He said, "Yes, you are...” And he stared at me even more. Enraptured with his dazzled look, I blushed. Like a young girl, I walked fast to him and leaned my head to his shoulders, wrapping my arms around him. It's like a flashback of time when we were much younger and our love was new. It was a very good feeling...

Sunday morning, at breakfast table.

The four of us, having chocolate waffles and milk. I asked again, "Why were you starring at me last night?" He said, "Because I haven't looked at you like that for a long time."

That look brought back a million memories, when holding hands meant a lot to us. When starring at each other consume our days. The feeling's so strong, kept our love alive. Hmmm...That look of love.


Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life. Charles Stanley ( A Man's Touch)

(this is Roselle's orchid which she has on her cubicle. I took a macro shot)


5 comments:

boo ✈️ said...

although we look often, we only see when love commands :-)

Zarah Dizon said...

Hi Andy!

Thanks for visiting. So you like Chicken Nuggets and Hawaiian Punch? LOL ;-)

Hi Igs!

True enough! Miss you and the talks!

Anonymous said...

ARe yousure this is an Easter piece? Parang pang Velentine's yata ito kapatid!!!

Zarah Dizon said...

hahaha!!!funny ka Ate Debbs! ewan ko ba mukha ngang kung kelan kami tumanda tsaka pa nagkaganito...pero oks na din para maiba!

Anonymous said...

Shows that the fiery passion of true love keeps burning even in your advanced age, hehehe....o divah????