Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gone up to breathe

Five years in downtown Los Angeles’ Financial District and I finally said goodbye to say hello to the calming classy breeze of Santa Monica. Goodbye to my comfort zone, submerged to newness was my current status for the last 30 days. New job, a lot of learning, new associations, communications, and on and on and on.

I didn’t take a break when I changed jobs. I thought, I’ll always have the time to take a breather later, what’s most important is to keep myself employed in this not so good economy, rest will come to me easily when my bills are taken care of --- I said to myself. And so this last 3-day weekend, I took advantage, up the hills, to the cold mountains.






Hmmm…no pollution…so refreshing…so relaxing…till my next blog!

1 comment:

gmi said...

Heeeeey Zarah!!!! You switched jobs? Have not heard from you in a while....updates naman dyan.....