Sunday, December 11, 2005

View from the top

This is one of the oldest structure in Downtown Los Angeles' Financial District. 727 West 7th is Roosevelt Building. A building with a character, and a favorite filming spot for Hollywood movies, including the famous Spiderman 2. I remember when this movie was being shot, without hesitation, I approached the production man to ask when Tobey Maguire or Kirsten Dunst will be there to shoot their parts, only to be told that the stars won't be coming for the duration of the filming. Disappointed, I asked more questions and I learned a little about second unit production filming, but that's another story. What I'm trying to say is, three years stay at Roosevelt is really worth every hour of it. It's interesting, fun, sometimes challenging, my coworkers can tell you why.

Until the move to the third highest building in the southwest, the AON Center. This is my view...hmmm...I fell in love again.

at mid day...
...where Wilshire begins

and Swordfish' helicopter scenes were shot...

where the Hollywood sign at the back adds more delight







...where happy faces means




more fun at work!





At sundown, it's even lovelier...when the skies are
clear, I'm blessed with a view of the Pacific Ocean...


breathtakingly beautiful!

The final story, the final chapter of western man, I believe, lies in Los Angeles. - Phil Ochs

Click Here To Write Me


No comments: